Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Florence Italy? Aloha Florence!

advertiser lessons, put yourself in the position of someone who actually has a life and doesn't just sit around thinking of commercials all day, standing around with the bored of directors. Do you geisha think that if drugs Eminem drugs really have a hold of me, that was Eminem song I'm sorry momma i didn't mean to hurt you i didn't mean to make you cry, but now i'm cleaning out my closet, one more time, i say i'm sorry momma i didn't mean to hurt youuuuu I didn't mean to make you cry.org but now i'm cleaning out my closet.
persecuted demonstrated against, sign of the times, get into common phrase dropping bombs, Osama Bin Laden getting back to the inusurgents, i got a way to eliminate the insurgents you just gotta know how to talk to them. Misplacement of rules, keeps working on my curriculum of An Alien Angel
My wife didn't think the shit streaks on my white underwear was so hot, i told her the toilet paper at work sucks it's like all scratchy my anus starts bleeding before i get anything wiped off. She suggested I go to the sink and put some water on it "look Billie got a 3 footer!" Mark Gonnerman remember that with the 3 footer I think i blocked your e-mails, before that wasnothing but Cornhusker Jam, i think i won the battle it's only Tuesday usually it take me till Friday to feel this happy but i told you don't know goddamn shit about fuck, and you don't know Holsfer fuck about shit. Irene Jepsen
2 seventeen magazine i wrote a letter my baby wrote me a letter keep the word flow had a birthday party the wooden floor 414 Pine SE #5 feng shui
Monica has lung hurts her lungs hurt has no health insurance besides this GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING WORTHLESS MEDICAID and medicaire goddamn motherfuck this goddamn shit
reject the nurturing of your parents, i'm not into that weird shit. I would think mentioning Molly Jennifer and Kelsea and Erin is one step away from the nurturing that mom and dad are encouraging, they want to nurture me with candy coated demonic betrayal that's nothing but horse manure out of your soul stupid bitch
medicaire goddamn sucks shit Smalls Clone industries Nathan said that i can stay with the firm until i have all my desires exhausted, a corporation to fulfill all my desires and all my needs on a whim and when my desires are exhausted, leave it to the Catholics you know the catholic church funded Hitler, Jesus Christ is not perfect "look at what Their Branch of the Christian church did" look at what all those stupid assholes did Methodist Darwin Vineyard get back to Chris and Paul Byers in a jazz concert i had a saxophone in SAlida should have gone to that coffee house for open mic who was that wanna be starbucks get into Salida Colorado culture Avon Aspen getting a mix Telluride if you want to hang out in pockets of unreality with The Devil that's just a tarot card i ain't scared of Death or the Devil
Orlando the hanged man get the "don't you make me get my tarot cards out again" do you tink if i'm so mentally unstable then why am i talking so fucking fancy to you Vatsala Devi Sadasivan this is without drugs that i'm talking like this you just want me to tone down my gangster appeal with fucken sissy Zoloft if i want to get more stable i'll smoke some marijuana with a crack rock and opium all in the same bowl,
Big sky blue Truth or Consequences it's a Bob Barker co-hosted it like 50 years ago how old is he like 110 he's like a prophet or something the Price is Right the Miss America pagenats not into trivia got a Tron minimalist view on what i'm doing antarctica cruise for the arctic bridge working for the Russia skandinavia is that up there have to Smalls Clone industries Hello Kitty business college purse design established my purpose got a dental plan
garzuela.com kroazone.com employment center soon garzuela.fr get that together Pylar not Mom but the Mom that is universal Wicca of the herbology i'm moving forward Canada go the St. Johns everywhere i mention your curses that were intended for me will go there, and destroy everyone who is trying to be me, there.
Eminem they were trying to be me too 3-D animation graphic design people look like me and dress like me talk like me write Royal Carribean e-mails drink coffee and smoke crack like me, smoke meth out of a sawed off light bulb like me, Julia Roberts have twins like me dELiA*s (you're going to learn a lot of diversionary compuslive liar gossip fuel if you keep reading my e-mails)
keep'em gossiping with Biz Ed the $800 that i got in Fruita during i had a vision of love on the saxophone i had been writing my bond with Lillian Nicademeis change chance encounters with Ballerina from Provo the skinny one with the hard muscles that i knew was diverted her attention was really cute tall slender procreation Mark Gonnerman get your dick ready
Gonnerman Polygamy get them warm up to the idea garzuela.com Courtney Flood said dream, there was a lot of lesbian, stylistically elegiac remember when critics said elegiac i think that William Burroughs wrote all the Heroin talk about heroin Wuzzle Urine higher drugs for higher minds
God is the highest of them all high on marijuana if he's really feeling marijuana can burn away all those delusions of grandeur and self image of something that you aren't marijuana can help burn away all that self glorification and neurosis, but that's marijjuana that they never knew marijuana like marijuana ain't never been known before i'm employee of Smalls Clone industries until thou desires hath been fulfilled. corvette mercedes park place Palace Hotel that was Turkish Rose hotel stoke newington in London north london university of london get into the educational seminar or Kroazone.com is the freezone get back to Brigham Young University jokes fart on a fuck hole
what's today's date won the Melanie Desirae Bryanna flutter around like a geisha sometimes girls have to act like chinese prostitutes for KUrt Gonnerman MEL P protocol Man Eats live parakeet, KROA Kenny Rogers on Acid hello kitty business college minimalist purse design the embroidery absinthe getting to the 1920's like my smallsclone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home